Water colorant (blue) and de-foamer for ponds and water gardens
• Improves appearance of fish by altering water coloration (blue).
• Promotes water clarity by decreasing water cloudiness that is the result of excess waste and nutrient content.
• Eliminates foam created by fountains, waterfalls, and windy weather conditions.
• Improves surface reflectivity and overall appearance of pond or water garden by dispersing minute particles trapped in water’s surface (e.g. pollen, dust, etc.).
• Promotes high oxygen exchange capacty at water’s surface.
• Immediately improves clarity in ponds on public display.
• Safe for use with all pond fishes, plants, and invertebrates.
500-ml, 2-, 20-L
Information coming soon
Instructions and Guidelines
Shake product well before using. Operate pumps for at least 24-hours following dosing to ensure adequate circulation of active ingredients throughout pond.
Add 1 capful (5 ml) of FlorinShade per 50 US-gallons in pond or water garden in an area of moving water (such as a pump exhaust). Allow at least 1 hour for product to work before re-applying. Reoccurrence of foam within 24 hours of application indicates that the nutrient content of the water is particularly high, and that a change in pond husbandry to limit nutrient input, as well as a water change to bring about a short-term decrease in nutrients, and therefore foaming tendency, may be required. Use Brightwell Aquatics FlorinBac-S or FlorinBac-W (depending upon season) to naturally decrease the amount of waste in the system, and help maintain a healthy habitat over the long-term.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Proprietary anti-foaming agents, clarifying polymers, fish-safe dye, stabilizers.
Other Ingredients: Purified water.