Free-Form Amino Acid Food Soak for Spongivorous Marine Fishes
- Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of sponges.
- Utilizes natural attractants and marine-derived proteins to improve feeding response and
increase protein percentage of fish foods, respectively.
- Beneficial to all fishes whose diets are in large part composed of sponges, including
angelfishes, butterflyfishes, Moorish Idols, and their respective allies.
- Free-form amino acids:
1. Encourage vibrant coloration.
2. Provide the building blocks of protein to encourage the formation of new tissue
3. Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds incurred during aggressive
encounters with tankmates or during spawning periods.
- Formulated based upon sponge tissue analysis and marine finfish culture.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
125ml | 250ml | 1L