Concentrated Nitrogen Source & Growth Accelerant for all Planted Aquaria
- Concentrated source of nitrogen, one of the most important plant nutrients, required for
growth and long-term health, and utilized primarily in the production of nucleic acids and
proteins, accounting for up to 2% of plant tissue dry weight.
- Nitrogen is present as nitrate, a form appropriate for use in aquaria (ammonium can
revert to toxic ammonia in aquaria with pH over 7.0; urea is a source of ammonia).
- Contains Kelp extract, which provides natural phytohormones found to encourage growth
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
125ml | 250ml | 500ml | 2L | 20L