Winter and Spring water treatment for nutrient control and biological filtration maintenance
• May be used in winter and spring to maintain optimal biological filtration potential during
periods when plant growth is slower.
• Encourages the growth of desirable plants, thereby discouraging algae.
• Improves water clarity (typically within 60-minutes of dosing).
• Decreases pond odor.
• Encourages better water conditions and a cleaner bottom substrate (without physically
cleaning it) by consuming uneaten/undigested food, fish and snail waste, and decaying
• Increases dissolved oxygen concentration in water.
• Dramatically reduces hydrogen sulfide production.
• Rapidly reduces particulate waste (“sludge”) that accumulates during cold seasons when
plant activity is low.
• Particularly useful in heavily-fed ponds.
• Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.