Reconstitutes Reverse Osmosis, Deionized or Distilled Water for Freshwater Aquarium Use
- Reconstitutes Reverse Osmosis, Deionized or Distilled Water for freshwater aquarium use.
- Adds minerals that have been removed by tap water filtration methods.
- Establishes an optimal mineral balance in water that has been purified (e.g. reverse
osmosis, deionization, etc.) or is exceedingly-soft (e.g. well water in forested
regions) for all freshwater community aquaria, as well as for freshwater biotope aquaria
housing fishes indigenous to forested and/or riverine habitats.
- Provides a beneficial ratio of potassium, calcium, magnesium, and sodium, elements
which are vital to the overall health and osmoregulation of fishes, invertebrates, and
many aquatic plants.
- May be used to establish water parameters conducive to the husbandry of freshwater
fishes, plants, and invertebrates in aquaria filled with purified water, to replenish depleted
elemental concentrations in aquaria that rarely receive a water change, and to re-establish
beneficial mineral concentrations in aquaria following large water changes.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
250ml | 500ml | 2L | 20L