50 - 300µm Zooplankton Suspension for Fishes, Stony Corals, Clams, and Other Filter-Feeders
- Provides zooplankton and fully-digestible, unhatched eggs ranging in size from 50 - 300µm.
- Ideally-sized for many stony corals, clams, sponges, tunicates, tube worms, larval
crustaceans, juvenile fishes, and adult planktivorous and microinvertebrate-predatory
- Formulated to provide over four-thousand prey per ml.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid incoloration of invertebrates
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
125ml | 250ml | 500ml | 2L | 20L