Hexagonal Frag Discs composed of Xport-Ca
• Combines the benefits of vast surface area and intelligent design with a high-purity aragonite
component to maximize the aquarist’s use of available space in coral culture systems while
maximizing the growth rate potential of coralline algae, yielding shorter grow out to market than
when using conventional plugs.
• The hexagonal shape of HeXiDiscs permit close placement on flat surfaces (as the graphic
representation of the honeycomb structure on this label demonstrates) to maximize use of
available surface area in grow out systems; this is far better utilization of space than is provided
by frag plugs or discs with circular or radius shapes to the glued surfaces.
• Hexagonal shape is conducive to growing all manner of branching, plating, and massive stony
corals, soft corals, and colonial polyps such as zoanthids and their close allies.
• The use of Brightwell Aquatics R.E.E.F.-Fuze fluorescent cyanoacrylate enables aquarists to
monitor growth rates at a glance, as the fluorescent coloration of the bonded area is over grown
with new coral tissue.
• Researched, designed, and made in the USA of US-sourced, high-quality ingredients.